The Everlasting King Parish is here again with another exciting edition of the “Fitness Club 2017”
Fitness club categories: 1. Health Counselling 2. Aerobics Session 3. Dance Session
Dance Dance and Aerobics Survival Kit.
1. Come with your towel or handkerchief, you’re going to sweat a lot!
2. Please hydrate yourself the night before. Take plenty of water, your body will need it. Also hydrate yourself after the exercise, your body will be grateful.
3. Keep a pack of energy drink (lucozade boost) nearby, it may be handy immediately you finish.
4. Don’t rush home to pounce on a heavy meal, take fruits and water all morning right after you finish, then a *light meal* later in the afternoon.
5. If you feel dizzy during the exercise, take some water and get a comfortable place to sit
6. If you’re the type that sweats a lot, a change of clothes might be necessary.
7. Please don’t come with babariga or heavy clothes, find something light that covers your body and makes you comfortable. Venue: Orange Gardens, Wuse Zone II. Time: 8am (Please come early to avoid Abuja sun) Dress code: *Sporty and covered*.
A Requirement not a Request- Luke 4:18