Minister: Brother Charles Momoh
Text: John 5:17
Topic: The King’s Business(Soul winning)
First things first you need to know what the King’s business is. Here’s an answer to the question “what is the king’s business?”: The King’s business is the reconciliation of souls back to God (Mark 16 vs 15, 2corinthians 5vs18.)
With that been said you might want to ask “who should be involved in the king’s business?” well the answer is: everyone should be involved in soul winning. You and I and every believer around the world should be about the King’s business, because the scriptures says in John 15vs16 that “ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you.” So it is our responsibility to be involved in the king’s business.
There a 3 techniques used in the king’s business
- Andrew one-man Technique: this technique has to do with you winning souls from your family first before extending it (John 1:40-41).
- Lifestyle Technique: The easiest way to winning souls for the king is through your lifestyle, the way you talk,dress and behave speaks in large volume and it defines who you are and what people thinks about you.
- Testimony Technique: Giving testimonies about your encounter with the king can encourage another soul to become part of the king’s business. (Romans 10:14,Acts 1:8,Job 8:7).
When should the king’s business begin? :
We as believer should begin with “HASTE” (1sam 21:8). The business hour must be during the day (John 9:4) and the king has also supplied all necessary instruments needed for His work.
These instruments includes:
- Putting the right words in our mouth
- He backs up His words with signs and wonders (Mark 16:18)
- He walks with us till the very end (Matthew 28:20)
What are the profits to the King’s Business?:
Every business man that partakes in this business with God is a profit oriented venture.
1corinthians 15:58 says “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- You will be classified as wise (Proverbs 11:30).
- You will enjoy the presence and support of the Kings of Kings (1corinthians 28:20)
- You will enjoy the rewards from God according to your works (Rev 22:12)
Jesus in the book of Luke 9:62 has urge us not to stop the business of soul winning for there is danger when you stop.
“ And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God”